The Annual Enrollment Period for Part D is October 15 to December 7th.
Deadline for 2024 Enrollment is: December 7th Midnight
IMPORTANT NOTE: Medicare Supplements do not change and there are no deadlines. For help with Medicare Supplements or other Medicare plans, click here.
If you cannot successfully navigate this site for self-enrollment, we recommend calling Medicare
at 1-800-633-4227 so they can do the enrollment for you.
The Important Points:
1. We do NOT represent ALL of the drug plans in the country. This is on purpose, as we only researched thoroughly and have chosen to work with certain ones for the benefit of our clients.
2. You must CLICK on the Prescription Drug Plans tab.
3. The default effective date for plans is the first of the next month, except during the AEP season, when it is then January 1st.
4. If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage plan, and sign up for a Part D plan, this will disenroll you from that Medicare Advantage plan. Make sure you first have been approved for a Medicare Supplement, if you are applying for one.
5. After you have signed up for a Part D plan, you may likely get a call from the insurance company trying to sell you on giving up Original Medicare and your chosen Part D plan for a much-more-profitable “Medicare Advantage” plan.
These sales calls are happening all the time in order to make more sales by the insurance companies, themselves.
This site is a service of the Senior Savings Network, LLC, which is a licensed insurance agency representing Medicare insurance plans.
This is NOT a government agency website. The information submitted here will NOT be shared with any other insurance agent or organization.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Please contact www.medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.”